Help & Support
Placing & Cancelling Orders
- How do I use the shop?
Browse through the different sections of the site looking at the products available. When you see something you want to buy, you'll notice an “Add to Basket” button or “Preorder” button next to it. Clicking on that button will put one copy of that item into your shopping basket. The number of items in your basket will increase each time you add something.
If you click on the “Show Basket/Basket” link or “Basket/Shopping Cart” Icon or “X items for £x.xx” link in the top right of your screen, you can see what you've got in your basket and how much it will cost you. If there's an item you no longer you want you can remove it. Once you've selected everything you would like to purchase, click “Checkout” - this will prompt you to log in with your digital stores account. You can create an account if you don't already have one by selecting the 'New Customer' option. You will then be taken to the review order page where all of your order details are displayed for you to check before selecting to 'place order' and enter your payment details.
You need to select your country from the menu to see all the payment methods available to you. Follow all of the instructions regarding your chosen method of payment. After you have completed the payment page, you will be shown the confirmation page where you are given an order number which you can use to check your order status in your 'order history'.
- How do I cancel my order?
We should be able to cancel your order or any item from your order providing we haven't already dispatched it to you. Just enter your request below and we will do our best to action it before it goes to our warehouse. We are not able to cancel your order once it's been processed.
- How do I change my delivery address?
Just enter your request below and we will do our best to action it before your order goes to our warehouse. You can update the delivery address for any future orders by going to your account here.
- Billing Query
If you have a query about payment for an order please contact us below. We accept all major credit and debit cards along with Paypal. All the available payment methods for your country will be displayed when you get to the payment page.
- Stock status
The stock status for all products is displayed on the product detail page before you place your order.
- In stock The product is in stock and ready to be dispatched.
- Preorder The product is available to buy but hasn't been released yet. Orders for the product will be dispatched on the release date.
- Dispatch in 3-14 days The item is out of stock. We have to order it in from our supplier before we can send it to you.
- Back in stock soon Currently not available to purchase.
- Signed Products
We frequently offer products that are signed by the artist(s). Unfortunately the number of copies are always very limited which means we cannot guarantee that every customer will receive the signed version. In these instances, orders are selected on a random basis, unless otherwise specified.
Please be aware that multiple orders/copies for signed goods may not be completely fulfilled and the quantities may be changed. This is in the interests of fairness and makes the chance of receiving a signed copy as equal as possible for all of our customers.
- DVD/Blu-Ray formats
The DVDs we sell are PAL format, Region 2, unless stated otherwise. You should refer to your DVD player's instruction booklet for confirmation of your player's regional settings. DVDs vary according to both format and region, so unless your machine is multi-region / multi-format, or can be converted to handle multi-region / multi-format, you should check that both the format and the region of the DVD match the settings on your player and that the format matches your television.
PAL is the standard format for the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Africa and Asia (excluding Japan). NTSC is the standard format for USA, Canada, Central and South America, Japan and the Caribbean.
- REGION 1 USA and Canada
- REGION 2 Europe, Japan, South Africa and the Middle East
- REGION 3 South East Asia and East Asia
- REGION 4 Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America and the Caribbean (there is also a significant penetration of Region 1 players in all these regions, except Brazil)
- REGION 5 Africa (excluding South Africa), India, Russia, North Korea and Mongolia
- REGION 6 China
- REGION 0 These are un-coded discs and should play on any DVD player.
The blu-ray discs we sell are region B format unless stated otherwise. The blu-ray regions are as follows
- REGION A Includes most North, Central and South American and Southeast Asian countries plus the Republic of China (Taiwan), Japan, Hong Kong, Macau and Korea.
- REGION B Includes most European countries, African and Southwest Asian countries plus Australia and New Zealand.
- REGION C Includes the remaining central and south Asian countries, as well as the People's Republic of China and Russia.
All digital download sales are final and non refundable. You do not have a right to withdraw from a digital purchase on any Digital Stores websites. The Digital Stores service commences immediately when you purchase download products and you will not have a right to cancel your contract once the service commences. If you're territory is restricted due to licensing, you will be informed before you checkout.
You will be sent an email to let you know when your downloads are ready which contains a link to your order history where you can download.
- Manufacturers warranty
If the product you ordered is defective and is covered under the manufacturers warranty, please contact the manufacturer direct rather than ourselves. You should be able find their contact details on the products documentation.
- What are your delivery times?
We will send you an email when your order has been dispatched. Here is a rough guide for how long it should take for you to receive your order from this date
- UK Approximately 1-4 working days
- Europe Approximately 4-7 working days
- USA / Canada Approximately 7-14 working days
- Rest of the World Approximately 7-20 working days (depending on location)
Please note that this is a guide only and should not be interpreted as a guarantee. Once your order arrives in your country, it is passed to your postal service, who will deliver it to you in keeping with their standard working practices. As standard delivery is by Royal Mail, there is no tracking information available on packages.
If speed of delivery or tracking are important to you, it may be worth selecting the "Courier" option on the "Review Order" page when placing your order.
Orders should be delivered next day to most UK destinations if placed before midday. Delivery times to rest of the world destinations can vary significantly from country to country.
- Complete Shipping / Part-shipping?
If you select "Complete Shipping" your order will be sent out in one delivery once all items have come into stock.
If you select "Part Shipping" the available items will be sent immediately and the remaining items will follow in a second delivery once they have come into stock. The delivery charge displayed will cover both deliveries. You will be sent an email to notify you when each package has been dispatched. This will clearly state which products are contained within it and which products are still to be delivered. If you have ordered a bundle all the physical items in the bundle will be sent together.
- What are the delivery charges?
Each item is priced for delivery according to its weight and volume. An exact delivery charge for the chosen delivery options will be calculated for you on the order review page before you are asked for payment.
- Gift wrap
You can select to have your order gift wrapped for your convenience. Orders for multiple items will be wrapped as one parcel. Please note we aren't able to gift wrap posters due to the size and shape of the package. If you purchase a poster along with other products and select gift wrapping, the poster will not be gift wrapped but the package containing the other items will be. If your order is shipped in two parts then both parts will be gift wrapped. There will also be two charges for the gift wrapping.
- Customs & Import Charges
All import and export costs are the responsibility of the customer. We have no control over the length of time your order will be held at customs for clearance and suggest that you contact them directly for further information. We mark all packages for overseas delivery with contents and order value marked accordingly.
Where is my order?
- How do I view my order history?
You can check your order status at any time by logging into your customer account and viewing your order history. Just go to the web site and click 'Log In' where you will be asked for the email address and password you registered with us when you placed your order. Here all of your orders with us will be listed.
- What is my order status?
You can view your order history by logging into your customer account where your order status will be displayed.
If the status of your order says 'No Payment Received' it will be cancelled by the system. Perhaps your shopping session may have been interrupted before you finished entering your payment details. If you wanted to pay by card, then you will need to place a new order on the website. Before you re-order please make sure that you haven't already placed another active order with us, as a new order can be created by clicking forward or back on your browser during the order process. An order is placed each time the 'place order' button is pressed regardless of whether payment details are entered or not.
If the status of your order says 'Pending', this means that we are awaiting stock from our supplier. If the product you ordered is a pre-order then the release date will be displayed.
If the status of your order says 'Processed', this means that your order should be on its way to you. You will be sent an automated email to confirm when the order has left our warehouse.
- My delivery hasn't arrived
You will be sent an email to confirm when your order has been dispatched. Once you have received this, please wait until our expected delivery time has elapsed. Click on the link for delivery times to view our delivery times for your location.
If you have chosen Standard Mail delivery please check if your local post office are holding the package for you. They may not have been able to fit your package through your letterbox and taken it for you to collect from the depot. They should leave a card to say that delivery has been attempted, but in our experience this doesn't always happen. If they return the package to us because you did not pick it up at the post office, you will have to pay the p&p charge again to have it resent.
- Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with any of the items you have received for any reason, we will be happy to issue a credit voucher for the cost of the items if we receive the returned items from you in the condition that they were sent, within 28 days of delivery to you. Please contact us below and wait for a response before returning item to us. Any returns should include a note of your name, order number and a brief explanation of your reason for returning the items. For your protection please ask the Post Office for a 'proof of postage receipt' when sending your items back to us. This proves you have sent the package back to us should the package get lost in transit. You will not be charged for this.
Please note the package is your responsibility until it reaches us. We will be unable to refund or resend your order without a proof or postage receipt.
- My item has arrived damaged
If your items arrive damaged, we will either issue a credit voucher to you (including the postage and packing you were charged), or send you a replacement. We may ask you to return the damaged item to us before we can take further action. Please contact us below and we will tell you how to proceed.
- Can I exchange an item I don't like / clothing that doesn’t fit?
If you aren't happy with an item you have received from us please contact us and we will give you the instructions for returning. We don't offer exchanges as such, but we will issue you with a credit voucher when we have received goods back to our warehouse. You can then use this credit voucher to place an order for the other item you'd like.
- Wrong items have been delivered
If you have received incorrect items in you order please contact us below. We will advise you on how to send back the items and replace them with the correct items.
- Returned by the post - delivery address errors
If your order is returned to us because you did not collect it from the post office or because you made a mistake with your address, we may be able to resend it to you, but you will have to pay the p&p charge to have it resent. We are not responsible for non-delivery if you have entered your address incorrectly.
Any other questions?
If you can’t find an answer to your query in our help file, you can contact us here.
We are the official online shop and we can only answer queries relating to products or orders placed on our store.
- How safe is the store?
The Digital Stores checkout page uses a military strength secure transfer protocol called Secure Socket Layers (SSL). We take customer security very seriously and have a multi-staged fraud prevention system which ensures security for your details so there is nothing for you to worry about.
Digital Stores will never email you asking for your Digital Stores account password, bank account details or for your credit/debit card four-digit security PIN under any circumstances.
If you are contacted or receive an unsolicited email which asks you for your password or personal banking information, disregard the request and report the communication to your email provider.
When you set up an account with us you can choose what level of privacy you prefer. You can amend your privacy settings at anytime by logging into your Digital stores account.
"Allow us to email you with great offers and promotions" means we will let you know about special offers and new labels from Digital Store's partners. We may pass your personal details onto third parties.
"Allow selected partners to contact you with offers and promotions" means we will only send you information about brands from which you have purchased. We may pass your personal details onto them as well.
"Only email you regarding your order" We will only contact you about specific orders. We will not bother you with advertisements or offers and we will not give your personal details to any third parties.
Please note that we do not pass any personal banking details on to any third party.
We may from time to time operate an 'Email a friend' service. This is a referral service, designed to make it easy for customers to recommend our Site and related websites or offers to a friend, and is a two-step process. First, a customer sends us the friend's name and email address, and secondly, we contact the friend, telling them who we are, and inviting them to take advantage of a particular offer, or to visit our website. When we contact your friend, we always advise them of the name and email address of the friend who made the original referral. We will not use your friend's details for any other purpose.
If any of the information you provide on the form you complete when ordering a product from the store or subscribing to the services available changes, please notify us.
Your participation on our Site may mean that we occasionally contact you with the opportunity to enter competitions. Entry to competitions is voluntary, and you are under no obligation to take up an invitation from us to enter. Should you choose to enter a competition, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all other customer information, and use the information provided strictly within the entry terms of the competition and this Privacy Statement.
Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to the system, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time.
- The owner of the e-commerce area of this site (the system) is Digital Stores Limited whose address is 27 Wrights Lane, London W8 5SW ('DSL/'we'/'us'/'our') Registration number 3840597. Trading names include recordstore.co.uk, teeshirtstore.com and teeshirtstore.co.uk.
- Your contract for purchases made through the system is with Digital Stores Limited, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You must be eighteen years old to use this system. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the system in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the system.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Digital Stores Limited unless and until Digital Stores Limited accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Digital Stores Ltd sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Digital Stores Limited of your offer to buy goods from Digital Stores Limited or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Digital Stores Limited.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 42 below from time to time.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Digital Stores Ltd for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- You must choose a username and password as part of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the System under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Digital Stores Ltd as soon as possible.
- You may withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 7 working days after the day after you receive the product by. This does not apply to ticket purchases.
- Once we receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to Digital stores Ltd from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of receipt of your returned order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Digital Stores Ltd in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Digital Stores Ltd.
- Digital stores Ltd reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. Digital Stores Ltd also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, DSL do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Digital Stores Ltd negligence or wilful default, or that of Digital Stores Ltd employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Digital Stores Ltd does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the System is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
- Digital Stores Ltd will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Digital Stores Ltd is providing this system and its contents on an 'as is' basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this system or the information, content, materials or products included in this system including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Digital Stores Ltd does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this system is accurate, complete or current.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Digital Stores Ltd shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify Digital Stores Ltd of the problem in writing at the address shown on the invoice / delivery note sent with your order, within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. Nothing in this clause affects your statutory rights.
- You and Digital Stores Ltd will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- The products sold on the System are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, Digital Stores Ltd do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the System or for any products or services purchased from Digital Stores Ltd.
- Processing of orders
- Credit cards are debited on the day of shipping by Digital Store Ltd. Debit cards are debited on the date of purchase. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. English law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from Digital Stores Ltd.
- Digital Stores Ltd aims to arrange shipment of all "in stock" items within hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Digital Stores Ltd is not able to supply dates our suppliers may supply an item stock to us.
- You can keep track of your order status yourself on-line with the order tracking facility on your account page. Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from Digital stores Ltd.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
- If an item does not arrive or is damaged when it arrives, we will issue a refund or credit note or send you a replacement item provided you notify us within 60 days of the dispatch email being sent.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Digital Stores Ltd has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
- If your delivery address is outside of the EU, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Digital Stores Ltd advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the System or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, "Intellectual Property Rights" means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the system shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the system, Digital stores Ltd reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the system. Any goodwill accruing from use of Digital Stores Ltd and its affiliates' trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Digital Stores Ltd and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Digital Stores Ltd tracks the electronic "fingerprints" of every order placed on Digital Stores Ltd to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the System immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make any payment to us when due;
- you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the System.
- Digital Stores Ltd may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the System. When Digital Stores Ltd do so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www.recordstore.co.uk). For users purchasing goods or registering on the System for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms. Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the System. Your continued use of the System following Digital Stores Ltd posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the System.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Digital Stores Ltd and you relating to your purchase. Digital Stores Ltd advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Digital Stores Ltd. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Digital Stores Ltd. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the England.